I am of course as most of you kinda shocked by the size of the financial or we now know, economical crisis.
I stopped my investing not just because i lost about 8 grand this year. But also
because now you can only make money as a full time investor.
Now, i am a frequent reader of the newsletter Motley's Fool, which is THE authority when it comes to investment advise. They also have a paid membership based newsletter, for anyone who is serious about making solid investment returns,i urge to check this out.
Find out more here
What caught my interest is the alternative energies, like wind and solar.
Some companies in this sector really made several hundred percent gains in the last
couple of years. Hot stuff, for real.
Some Motley Fools Funds are:
-Stock Adviser
-Hidden Gems
-Champion Funds
-Rule Breakers
-Global Gains
I know this sounds like a blatant commercial, but i really
can recommend them from the heart, and was your banker able to look you in the
eye this year? ;-)